what is the secret of a successful long-term marriage? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban, Theresa yewood and Garth Brooks, Faith Hill and Tim McGraw are just a few rural couples who remind us that not every country song has a sad ending. In fact, for more than a decade, they have kept their vows. Through career change, their journey to recovery, separation and working together, their love stories - and the secret to their relationship building - are truly inspiring.
Credit: Frazer Harrison / Getty Images entertainment / Getty Images read more : waiting so long to get married may reduce your chances of divorce Credit: Frazer Harrison / Getty Images entertainment / Getty Images Credit: Credit: Mike Coppola / Getty Images entertainment / Getty Images points: Rick diamond / Getty Images entertainment / Getty Images
1. Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban, who have been married since 2005, are still one of Hollywood's hottest power couples, even though they have been rehabilitated months after their marriage. It's the Australians of both of them - who basically share similar values - who, according to urban, keep their relationship stable. " "When you're raised, all you need to do is' pull your head in 'to do your job, just don't get stuck in other things, and be down-to-earth," he told sunrise. Antonia hall, a psychologist and relationship expert, agrees. "Shared value is the foundation of a successful relationship because it allows couples to be consistent," she explains: ">> credit": ">>> Mike Coppola / Getty Images entertainment /"> Trisha Yearwood and Garth Brooks married in 2005 after more than a decade of friendship and broken marriages with others, and have maintained their rural strength ever since. Maybe it's because Brooks's worship of his wife is epic, and he doesn't take her for granted. " I can't believe it really exists. I can't believe there are people in the world, no matter how many times you are with them, everything makes you want to be with them more, "he gushed, his" juicy "love for the Yearbook of rare countries. There's no harm in loving your partner. In fact, it's healthy. " "Where there is worship, there is intimacy, which fosters a happy, healthy relationship," Hall said. Kimberly Williams and Brad Paisley first saw Kimberly Williams on the big screen, fascinated by her performances in the father of the bride and father of the bride 2. Five years later, he put her on a music video and they fell in love. Two children and 15 years later, he is still singing about her. We all have a healthy sense of humor. "As long as I take myself too seriously, she'll be happy to shrink me and destroy all the stereotypes that I'm cool in any way," Paisley told boots. "Laughter does make people feel closer," Hall said. "Being able to laugh together is a great way to stay happy and control challenges," she insisted. Faith Hill and Tim McGraw have been married for more than 20 years, but it's not always that easy. McGraw lost almost everything because of his addiction, but he quit drinking and drug addiction in 2008 to save his family. How did the couple get through the difficulty? They insist that it's all about love, tolerance and teamwork. " "In the car, I drive," McGraw said to "today." in love, she drives. We make decisions in different ways, but we always talk about it before we make a decision. "Hall insists that working with your partner is a healthy relationship strategy." Think of your partner as a team that allows couples to meet challenges and share victories. "
5. Darius Rucker and Beth Leonard started from the lead singer of Hootie and the blowfish, and then moved to the countryside. They have been married to their wife Beth Leonard for nearly 20 years, and they still "love each other crazily." "Marriage is not easy," he told boots. You have to decide on your work. That's the real reason. Two people decide whether to be together. "I try to let my wife know how much I love her," he added. I try to do that every day. I really can't remember the romance. "So, yes, healthy relationships are not just natural - they need work." Hall asserts that reality and prioritization can help a relationship last a lifetime.
6. Amy Grant and Vince Gill first met in 1993, but they got married. Although they insisted there was no infidelity, the two insisted it was one of the first sight situations. A few years later, they broke up with their partners, but eventually they got married in 2000 and had a daughter the next year. In an interview, they outlined their marriage guidelines, including knowing when not to talk, being ready to find out what's wrong, putting down your soap box and taking goodwill to the next level. " An important reason why our relationship is so good is that it begins with respect and kindness. If you put these two things first, then the rest "is a little easier," explains Jill. "Mutual respect leads to good communication and makes us willing to work together," Hall told us. Read more: how 13 celebrity couples keep their relationships healthy.
7. Shawna and Keifer Thompson were singing together and the couple stayed together. Shawna and Keifer Thompson met in a singing competition in Nashville, and they started the marriage before they decided to major in romance. " We came to the city to become artists, and we met very soon, but it wasn't until a few years after we got married that we realized that the best way to live together was to be together all the time. " Kiefer explained in an interview. Do your own thing separately... We're just not happy. We are very happy to make music, and our feelings are not suffering, but we are not so good without her. " Shauna agreed: "Kiefer will do his own thing on the road, and I will miss it bitterly at homeHe. Now we have to do what we all like to do together. While some couples need their own space, hall explained that for others, "sharing a lot of time together can ensure a happy relationship."
8. The love story of Karen Fairchild and Jimmy Westbrook is the opposite of that of Kiefer and Shawna Thompson: they have changed from band members to soul mates. In 1998, the two formed a small town together with Philip swift and Kimberly Shipman. Shortly after their debut album, Westbrook and Fairchild began dating and quietly married in 2006. Four years later, they had a son. In an interview with usmagazine.com, Fairchild talked about marriage life. "Jimmy is my soul mate," she told them. I know there is a deep connection between them, but once you decide to be together, you will find more, and then having a baby together is a good thing for us, and a dream will come true. But sometimes, hall explains, "the dream of living together is something of a soul mate." Please read more: 10 less obvious things will kill your sexual impulse. Lisa Hartman and clintblack were introduced to Lisa Hartman in 1990. They fell in love immediately and were married only 10 months and 20 days ago. Blake has given his wife a lot of credit for more than 25 years because of his inspiring music and his entire career. " "Lisa is an important reason I learned to live in my skin," Blake said of country life. She didn't let fame drag her down. I wanted to be more reclusive, but she didn't at all. In 1999, the two began to create sweet music together with "when I say I want", and have been working together ever since. 'your partner should make you want to be a better person,' Hall said. A loving partnership will inspire people to be their best version. " What do you think of Frank miselota / Getty Images entertainment / Getty Images Are you surprised that these rural couples have been married for so long? Do you find their story inspiring? Whose advice do you think is most useful?
read more : waiting so long to get married may reduce your chances of divorceCredit: Fraser Harrison / Getty Images entertainment / Getty Images
Credit: Frazer Harrison / Getty Images entertainment / Getty Images Credit: Credit: Mike Coppola / Getty Images entertainment / Getty Images points: Rick diamond / Getty Images entertainment / Getty Images
Credit: Credit: Mike Coppola / Getty Images entertainment / Getty Images points: Rick diamond / Getty Images entertainment / Getty Images
points: Rick diamond / Getty Images entertainment / Getty Images
points: Rick diamond / Getty Images entertainment / Getty Images