6. SIX FLAGS JAZZLAND, NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA
Abandoned places are creepy. It is like home to lost souls that haunts you with curse once you set foot in the premises just like this theme park.
7. GULLIVER’S TRAVELS PARK, KAWAGUCHI, JAPAN
This ghost town is probably a mixture of attraction and creepiness with its fantastical reference. There’s something attractive here we just can’t figure out yet what it is exactly.
8. BANNERMAN CASTLE, POLLEPEL ISLAND, NEW YORK
A ruined castle may look beautiful, but the haunted tales from some Indian tribes made it a bit eerie. Still, there is beauty beyond its creepy legends.
9. DISNEY’S DISCOVERY ISLAND, LAKE BUENA VISTA, FLORIDA
If you’re paranoid, you’ll see it this way. It looked like anytime from now, a giant anaconda or monstrous crocodiles will devour you from down under the green waters.
10. ANIVA ROCK LIGHTHOUSE, SAKHALINSKAYA OBLAST, RUSSIA
Can you spend a night in this lighthouse perched on an islet? It isn’t just isolated; it has radioactive danger from the nuclear units used for this tower’s operation then.