11) EDINBURGH CASTLE, SCOTLAND
Edinburgh Castle has a reputation of being haunted by at least seven ghosts. How many ghosts more does this castle house? We can only imagine.
12) HOUSKA CASTLE, NORTH OF PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
People believe that a deep hole was concealed beneath where the castle is built to contain evil creatures. They refer this castle as the “Gate to Hell.”
13) MOOSHAM CASTLE, SALZBURG, AUSTRIA
This medieval castle is also now known as the Witches Castle dating way back in 1191 where thousands of suspected witches were sentenced to death.
14) AKERSHUS FESTNING, OSLO, NORWAY
It is Oslo’s most prominent fortress, but it was once a place where many had been imprisoned and executed to death. That may explain the several haunting reported.
15) CHATEAU DE BRISSAC, MAINE-ET-LOIRE, FRANCE
It is the tallest fairytale-looking castle in France from the 11th century until the 15th century. Nowadays, it is known for the ghost haunting of the Green Lady.